London | Education sector | £28000 | Permanent An international university based in London is looking to appoint a Web Editor to develop engaging, dynamic content that will connect with audiences and help to raise its profile. The website is the ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
Jobs in London1 - 10 of 246572 vacancies
London | Charity sector | £26000 | Permanent An international development charity is seeking a Fundraising Officer to lead on all its fundraising activity with a specific focus on grants and trusts fundraising. This is a pivotal role for the ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Charity sector | £32000 | Permanent An international development charity basedin Londonis seeking a Digital Communications Advisor to lead on all digital communications activityto raise its profilein theUK and internationally. In this busy ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Retail | £33000 £38000 | Permanent As the Marketing Buyer, you will be responsible for strategic sourcing across all elements of the category both pre and post contract. With a large spend portfolio, you will be looking at areas such as ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Business Services | £60000 £80000 | Permanent As the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for setting up procurement across the 6 different business units, dealing with very senior stakeholders to identify the services and ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Media Monitoring | £40000 | Permanent As a Head of Agencies within the Media Monitoring space based in London, you will be responsible for driving business forward through existing clients as well as new clients. The Head of Agencies will ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Location Planning | £30000 £40000 | Permanent Working as a Business Development Manager within the Location Planning space within London, you will be responsible for developing new business within a specific area. The role will require ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Training | £45000 £55000 | Permanent As a Relationship Manager, within the Training industry, based from home, working in the South of the UK, you will be required to target new and existing customer relationships to achieve incremental ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Retail | £35,000 for a 4 month assignment | Temp Michael Page Human Resources are looking for an immediately available Interim L-D consultant The role requires an L-D interim specialist to identify training needs and the training strategy ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
London | Financial Services | £40000 £50000 | Permanent The Pricing and Insight Manager will be based from the London office and be a part of the loans team. The Pricing and Insight Manager will be responsible for delivering pricing initiatives ...15/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.