London-London, A London listed Mining company is looking for a qualified Management accountant to cover a 6 month maternity leave in central London. The successful candidate will have 3-4 years industry experience as well as holding excellent ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Account Academic in London1 - 10 of 1077 vacancies
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, confident, and dedicated digital marketing candidate to join one of the leaders in the performance marketing space - working within a fast paced and hugely rewarding team across some big brand ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Previous experience within a similar role essential. Must have a strong academic background, have good IT skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and a good knowledge of accounting software such as BT+ and Sage. Must be highly ...14/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
AutoReq ID 2353BR Job Title Business Development Senior Manager Country United Kingdom Location London Function Central Services Service Line Sales-Marketing Service Line Information KPMG goes to market on a multi-disciplinary approach to ensure ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
The Enterprise Risk Services team delivers benefits to our clients though services across Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Market Risk, and Risk Technology. This role would suit a candidate with Enterprise Risk experience in the Credit Risk area. Your ...14/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
HTLA/ TEACHER REQUIRED - PART TIME - 1St June 2013I am looking for a HLTA or TEACHER with experience working with children who have learning difficulties.The position is 2 half days a week, preferably Monday and Friday mornings.The school is based ...13/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Ernst & Young's Risk Advisory practice is a dedicated group of professionals who provide business Risk Management Assurance and Advisory Services. This role would suit a candidate who has an Internal Audit background.Your responsibilities as a ...14/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
HTLA/ TEACHER REQUIRED - PART TIME - 1St June 2013 I am looking for a HLTA or TEACHER with experience working with children who have learning difficulties. The position is 2 half days a week, preferably Monday and Friday mornings. The school is ...12/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
The Studios University team is seeking an experienced, effective, and passionate technical evangelist/program manager to drive our academic outreach activities with top game design programs in the UK and EMEA while supporting incubations with top ...30/12/2012 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Account Executive - Affiliate MarketingLondon, E1Up to �21,000 Plus 25 Days? Holiday, Free Travel and Life Assurance, After Probation: Private Medical Insurance, Matched Contributory Pension Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, ...21/01/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.