My Client has a world class reputation built on an ability to deliver safe, reliable and intelligent solutions to some of the worlds largest multi-national companies, across a range of sectors. They have a requirement for an experienced Rope Access ...13/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Jobs for Account Access1 - 10 of 8857 vacancies
Interim Systems Accountant is required to take a lead role in the delivery of a new finance system implementation (Access Dimensions) for this leading organisation. This remit will include taking a central remit in the design and build workshops ...11/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Southern-East Sussex, JOB TITLE: Account Manager SELLING: Radio Communication Systems - Sales SELLING TO: Cross Vertically TERRITORY: City and East London or City and North London LOCATION: Access London PACKAGE: Basic: £30K, Commission: £12K, ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
About us... Aviva Investors is a global asset management business dedicated to building and providing focused investment solutions for clients who include local government organisations, pension funds, wholesale and retail banks, insurance ...13/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Field Key Account Manager Pharmaceuticals - $8b Global Leader Covering North, UK Competitive Salary Package + Company Benefits + Car The Field Key Account Manager Opportunity: We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Field Key Account Manager – Industrial Chemicals – $8b Global Chemicals Supplier Caerphilly covering South Wales & the South West Competitive Salary Package + Company Benefits + Car The Field Key Account Manager Opportunity: We currently ...12/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Commercial Insurance Account Handler £22,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience Bristol Are you an insurance broker with a proven track record within sales and account management? Are you looking for a new challenge, working with one of ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Small Business Insurance Account Handler £17,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience Bristol Are you an accomplished insurance broker with a proven track record within account management?Are you looking for a new challenge, working with ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Commercial Insurance Account Handler £22,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience Bristol Are you an insurance broker with a proven track record within sales and account management? Are you looking for a new challenge, working ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Role: Technical Sales Representative - Electronic Access ControlSalary: £28K - £30KBenefits: Car, bonus Location: Nationwide RoleAs the Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing specific ...12/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
- account aat
- account aat london
- account ability
- account abingdon
- account abpi
- account abpi london
- account academic
- account academic london
- account academic west end
- account acccount
- account acccount london
- account accessories
- account accessories birmingham
- account accessories london
- account accessories milton keynes
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.