Are you passionate about social media? Are you looking for opportunity to break into the interior design? Are you hardworking and energetic? Lewis & Co. is one of London’s top interior design studios and high-end home accessories shop. Based ...14/05/2013 in internwise.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Account Accessories in London1 - 10 of 194 vacancies
London-London, ACCOUNT MANAGER – BASIC UP TO £55000, OTE TO £71000 PLUS £6000 CAR ALLOWANCE – WEST LONDON This is an interesting role within the mobile phone/communications subsidiary of a leading global electronics and entertainment company. ...02/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Concession Manager Luxury Accessories - London Up to £37,000 Our client is seeking for a Concession Manager with at least 5 years experience as a store or concession manager with a luxury brand to work for their luxury accessories company.The ...15/11/2012 in fashionunited.co.uk [Details]
Founded in 1856, Burberry is a luxury brand with a distinctive British sensibility and strong international recognition. Headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange Burberry continues to create new opportunities for growth and ...14/03/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
My client is a Premium high street supplier/private label that specialises in knitwear and accessories and is looking for a confident Junior Account Manager to join their small but busy team. Junior Account Manager – The Role: Communicate with ...28/04/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Southern-London, An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client who design, develop, source and manufacture bathroom accessories and distribute across the UK within both the retail high street, DIY and trade markets. Due to continued growth ...17/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
National Account Manager Fashion Accessories Location: London The Role: An excellent National Account Management position has become available with an industry leading provider of own label fashion accessories This fantastic opportunity will involve ...05/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Key Account Manager High Fashion Accessories Location: South East & London The Role: Key Account Manager required for market leading manufacturer of young high fashion clothing & accessories client. Working with department stores, both on an ...28/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Key Account Manager High Fashion Accessories Location: South East London The Role: Key Account Manager required for market leading manufacturer of young high fashion clothing accessories client Working with department stores, both on an independent ...22/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Key Account Manager High Fashion Accessories Location: South East London The Role: Key Account Manager required for market leading manufacturer of young high fashion clothing accessories client Working with department stores, both on an independent ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.