Word processing / typing / spreadsheets / IT systems To log incidents, complaints To maintain filing systems and department records To organize appointments, deal with cancellations and manage the postal system within the service. Organize patient ... (more)13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Jobs for Administrator Aat in Altrincham
NW-Altrincham, My client, a market leader in the supply of products to the architectural and construction industry, are seeking an experienced Office Administrator for their office in Hale. IMMEDIATE START Working for this family owned business, you ... (more)09/05/2013 in monster.co.uk
TEMP RECEPTIONIST: Old Trafford, 29/4/13, 2 weeks. Call Jen, FORREST RECRUITMENT, 0161 928 9268 TEMP ORDER PROCESSOR: Trafford Park, 22/4/13, ongoing. Call Nina, FORREST RECRUITMENT, 0161 928 9268 SALES ADMINISTRATOR: £17k, Sale. Call Tara, FORREST ... (more)10/04/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk
TEMP RECEPTIONIST: Stretford, 25/3/13, 4 weeks. Call Jen, FORREST RECRUITMENT, 0161 928 9268 TEMP ADMINISTRATOR: Sale, 2/4/13, ongoing. Call Tara, FORREST RECRUITMENT, 0161 928 9268 OFFICE SECRETARY: £15k, Altrincham. Call Nina, FORREST ... (more)13/03/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk
TEMP ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR: Altrincham, 2 weeks, 8/3/13. Call Jen, FORREST RECRUITMENT, 0161 928 9268 PA/TYPIST: £19k, Wythenshawe. Call Tara, FORREST RECRUITMENT, 0161 928 9268 (more)15/03/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk
Sales Administrator Location: Altrincham Salary 12,000 Benefits Our client is the largest independent operator of franchised motor car dealerships in the UK Selling a broad range of new and used motor cars and commercial vehicles, our client ... (more)30/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com
A leading Financial Planning and Wealth Management organisation are currently looking to recruit a Group Risk & Personal Pensions Administrator to join their Altrincham based team on a permanent basis.. The Group Risk & Pensions Administrator will ... (more)04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
My client, a cutting edge business services provider, are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join their outgoing and hardworking team Based in modern offices in Altrincham, my client is looking to recruit someone on a temporary to ... (more)01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Customer Services Administrator required to carry out administration relating to the smooth running of the service department, based in Altrincham and offering an annual salary of £18,000 to £20,000. Customer Services Administrator Main Duties: ... (more)11/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Windows Systems Administrator (3rd Line) MCSE/CCNA Altrincham Main skills: Windows Administration (AD configuration, Group Policy, etc). MS Exchange administration Network administration (network design, Cisco, HP, VPN) (interest in) Cloud Computing ... (more)24/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.