Resource Administrator - MEDIA Want to work for one of the most dynamic, creative environments in the world and become part of the entertainment and communications revolution? One of the UK's leading pay-TV providers is looking for a Resource ...13/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Administrator in Abingdon1 - 10 of 86 vacancies
Systems Administrator - West London (Staines) - up to 45k Technologies: SAN, Storage, HDS, NetBackup, Linux, UNIX, Data Management. Industry: Financial Services Computer People are working with an established financial services company, within the ...08/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Storage Systems Administrator - West London (Staines) - up to 45k Technologies: SAN, Storage, HDS, NetBackup, Linux, UNIX, Data Management. Industry: Financial Services Computer People are working with an established financial services company, ...07/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
HC-Abingdon, Our client based near Abingdon is looking for a Payroll and HR administrator to join their team. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract starting immediately. Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The role is split between ...11/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
HC-Abingdon, Finance Administrator / Date Entry - Part Time South Oxfordshire District Council is a forward thinking local authority, based in one of the most attractive areas of the country. They are looking for a professional, competent and ...02/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Office Administrator - International Healthcare CompanyAbingdon, Oxfordshirec�16,000 DOE Plus 25 Days? HolidayOur client is an international healthcare company specialising in the delivery of prosthetic and orthotic products and services sectors ...25/01/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
HR Administrator - International Healthcare CompanyAbingdon, Oxfordshire�21,000 - �24,000 DOE Plus 25 Days' HolidayOur client is an international healthcare company specialising in the delivery of prosthetic and orthotic products and services ...24/01/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile ...06/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
My Abingdon based retail client is seeking a Sales Administrator to join their existing team for a 10 month period from 3rd December 2012. You will be responsible for progressing and expediting customer orders for their bespoke products using SAP, ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Our client, based in Abingdon are looking for a Forensic Administrator to join this scientific company. You will be required to deal with high specialist data and applying accurate data on to their computer systems. You will also be monitoring all ...06/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.