Job Title: After Sales Portfolio Administrator Location: Southgate, London Address: The Grange, 100 High Street, Southgate, N14 6PW Contract: 1x Interim contract until 31-05-14 Hours: Full time- 37.5hrs per week Salary: £23,964 pa pro rataWe are ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Jobs for Administrator Access in London1 - 10 of 399 vacancies
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced events administrator to work part time for a small medical organisation in Hampstead, North London. The ideal candidate will have experience of organising events as well as an interest in psychology ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client; an eCommerce Specialist Company, is looking for a Systems Administrator on a 6 month contract - for an immediate start. Basics: The Systems Engineer is required to have an excellent command of Centos to reverse engineer, baseline and ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Your tasks: - Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability - Develop or expand and implement medical programs or health services that promote research, rehabilitation, and community ...13/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
This will involve overseeing all activities for technical suitability, statutory and contractual compliance, ensuring that all the PPM and Reactive works are completed within the correct time scales to ensure we fulfil our SLAs, all documentation is ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
This will involve overseeing all activities for technical suitability, statutory and contractual compliance, ensuring that all the PPM and Reactive works are completed within the correct time scales to ensure we fulfil our SLAs and that all ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
SQL Database Administrator - DBA, SQL, SSIS, SSRS & Scripting. Do you fancy giving something back and working for an amazing charity that provides much needed support around the world. Imagine working for an organisation that does make a difference ...07/05/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Royal Mail Group is changing fast and you could be at the heart of that change. Our growing team of technology specialists is helping to build a new future for the business. The ambitions are considerable. We're investing in technology to help our ...05/05/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
DEPARTMENT:IT Application Services JOB TITLE:Senior Middleware Administrator, EMEA CORPORATE TITLE:Associate EFFECTIVE DATE:May 2013 Role Summary: The Senior Middleware Administrator in EMEA is a role in the Application Services group which provides ...04/05/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
Linux Systems Administrator- Linux, Unix, RedHat, London Linux Systems Administrator- (Linux, Unix, RedHat, Solaris, Apache, SSL, SAN, SQL, Financial Technology, Financial Services, London) A Linux System Administrator is required to join a leading ...08/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.