An accountancy firm based in central London (West End) are recruiting for an Audit Department Administrator salary £17-18k - this role is intended to embrace a team working approach, collaborating with Partners and Managers to fulfil the needs of ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Administrator Account1 - 10 of 9114 vacancies
Job title: Office Administrator Salary: £18,000 & 150; £20,000 Location: Caterham, Whyteleafe, Kenley Skills: Sage Line 50 experience, bookkeeping experience, office management experience The Role Due to business needs, my client is ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Company Name: Omni RMS,Are you an experienced Administrator? Advanced IT skills? Looking for a new role?6 month FTC - Luton15-17KWe are an established Facilities Management...15/05/2013 in justaccountancyjobs.com [Details]
SW-Hamworthy, Accounts Administrator Temp to Perm £15,500 - £16,000 per annum Our client based in Hamworthy is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis as soon as possible. Your duties will include: ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
MID-Redditch, Accounts Administrator £18,000 per annum Redditch We have a fantastic opportunity to join an established freight forwarding business with £50 million turnover and part of a major group with 6 UK offices involved in International ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
London-Central London, This membership body is looking to recruit an Office & Accounts Administrator, on a temp-to-perm basis, to provide support to its busy department. The role: To assist with membership administration, from online applications to ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Accounts Administrator (PART TIME) Area: Sheffield...14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
MID-Lincolnshire, THE OPPORTUNITY: Macildowie are proud to be supporting a leading manufacturing business based in Lincoln. This is only a temporary assignment therefore you will need to be available immediately and have experience in an all round ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
MID-Annesley, THE OPPORTUNITY: Macildowie are proud to be supporting a leading manufacturing business based in Lincoln. This is only a temporary assignment therefore you will need to be available immediately and have experience in an all round ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
THE OPPORTUNITY: Macildowie are proud to be supporting a leading manufacturing business based in Lincoln. This is only a temporary assignment therefore you will need to be available immediately and have experience in an all round accounts role. THE ...14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
- administrator account chatham
- administrator account cheshunt
- administrator account corby
- administrator account goole
- administrator account huntingdon
- administrator account leeds
- administrator account leicester
- administrator account london
- administrator account macclesfield
- administrator account merton
- administrator account oxford
- administrator account staines
- administrator aat altrincham
- administrator aat blackburn
- administrator aat northampton
Job search tips
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.