Thornbury Community Services are currently looking for a team of Paediatric Nurses (RSCNs) to work in a complex care package in the Buckinghamshire area.This particular package of care is for a young male with varied complex care needs. We are ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Jobs for Buckinghamshire Benefits1 - 10 of 2483 vacancies
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of team of Paediatric Nurses (RSCNs) to work within a complex care package in the Buckinghamshire area. This particular package of care is for a young male with multiple complex ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of complex community care packages. As an employment agency we are continually looking for Children's Nurses (RSCNs) to work within complex care packages in the community ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
HC-Buckinghamshire, Lead SharePoint Technical Architect We require a dynamic, highly experienced Lead SharePoint Architect to define and deliver overall technical direction for our client engagements. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have a growing ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
M&E Maintenance Supervisor x 2 Location: Buckinghamshire Salary: £36k - £37k plus generous benefits Hours: Continental shift pattern covering a 24/7 operation The Company: Leading Facilities Management provider delivering Hard Services maintenance ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client is an independent family business, based in Buckinghamshire. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced field service engineer to join their team. This role is for a reliable Forklift Truck engineer, who will be field based, in ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Housekeeper Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire Salary: £7.00 per hour + benefits Hours:Weekend Bank hours available (15 hours per week) Working as part of the staff team at Sunrise Senior Living, a prestigious care home in Beaconsfield, the Housekeeper ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
ERP Training Manager ERP Training Manager is required to join a leading technology business implementing a new global ERP solution. As the Training Manager on the Global ERP Programme you will be responsible for managing the design, development and ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
englishspanishfrenchgermanczechnorwegianarabicitalianpolishportugueserussianmandarinfinnishswedishjapanesebrazilianturkishhindidutchgreekkoreancaptions Mitel Voice Field Engineer - Leading IT and Networking Managed Services Company - Mitel 3300 My ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
I've been contacted by an enterprise level Partner based in central London looking to add an AX Lead Developer to their new UK based Practice. My client has multiple offices across the country with their main UK hub based centrally in London. Due to ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
- buckinghamshire benefits high wycombe
- buckinghamshire abingdon
- buckinghamshire aexcellent
- buckinghamshire agency
- buckinghamshire allowance
- buckinghamshire amersham
- buckinghamshire automotive
- buckinghamshire automotive norwich
- buckinghamshire aylesbury
- buckinghamshire basic
- buckinghamshire beaconsfield
- buckinghamshire bedfordshire
- buckinghamshire benefits high wycombe
- buckinghamshire border
Job search tips
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.