A Collections Advisor is sought to join this company's Call Centre in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, to communicate with customers and find a suitable way to clear their overdue accounts. The organisation is an established debt purchaser who ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Buckinghamshire Benefits in Milton Keynes1 - 10 of 274 vacancies
HC-Milton Keynes, Area Sales Manager/ Field Sales Representative A Territory Sales Manager / Technical Sales Representative is required within the Buckinghamshire / Bedfordshire / Northants region (Milton Keynes / Luton / Bedford / Northampton) to ...10/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
HC-Milton Keynes, Sales Executive, Telecoms, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. £20,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE Uncapped + Company Car + Benefits. This well established very successful telecommunications company offer a variety of voice and data IT ...04/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
AH073 Contract Coordinator (Facilities / Water Treatment) Buckinghamshire £negotiable plus benefits This scientific testing and analysis company specialising in the environmental sector has a vacancy for a contract coordinator to work in the water ...16/12/2011 in vivastreet.co.uk [Details]
HR Officer, Local Government Buckinghamshire 1588 p/hour (30,000) Interim HR Officer Job Evaluation Temporary role until the end of March 2013 1588 per hour (30,000) Buckinghamshire My client: Is an innovative and pioneering Local Government in ...03/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
CRM Manager / Customer Relationship Manager / Retail / Buckinghamshire / Permanent / Start ASAP / Excellent Salary / 25 Days Holiday / Bonus Scheme / Staff Discount / Plus Further Benefits An excellent opportunity for a CRM Manager has arisen to ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Locality/Regional Manager Buckinghamshire & Berkshire This market leading care provider is looking to recruit a Locality/Regional Manager for the Buckinghamshire & Berkshire region. The company is one of the UKs largest not for profit care providers ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Electronics Engineer Buckinghamshire 40,000 Electronics Design, PCB, Power Supply, Assembler, Microcontrollers A fantastic opportunity has just been created for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join my market leading client in their ...18/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Sales Manager Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire IT SECTOR A£25000 A£28000 + OTE + Bens IT Services and Solutions company recognised as one of the market leaders in their field working with leading vendors in the industry including IBM, HP, Cisco and ...20/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Sales Manager Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire IT SECTOR 2500028000 OTE Bens IT Services and Solutions company recognised as one of the market leaders in their field working with leading vendors in the industry including IBM, HP, Cisco and Microsoft ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.