Business Development Manager Niche within the Hospitality Industry Buckinghamshire lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Salary 25k 35k Comms (OTE 1st Year 40k) lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Small but rapidly expanding company seek driven, creative deal winner lt;br / ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Buckinghamshire in Bourne1 - 10 of 34 vacancies
Job Title: Junior Web Applications Consultant Bourne End, Buckinghamshire Skills: Web Design / Development, Web Applications, Training, Presales, Consultancy, Installation, Implementation, Analysis, Configuration, Experience of some of Java, HTML5, ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Service Engineer (Electrical) Buckinghamshire up to 25K depending on experience overtime OTE 35K company vehicle 25 days holiday pension life assurance lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Are you a Maintenance or Service Engineer from an Electrical background ...09/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Freight and Marine Cargo Liability Account Handler required for an independently owned Broker based in Buckinghamshire. My client has over 30 years experience in this field and is now looking to expand this department. The Package 20,000-30,000 ...01/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Internal Sales Executive (OTE £40K)Bourne End, Buckinghamshire £24,000 - £26,000 DOE (OTE £40,000) Plus 20 Days' Holiday (Rising to 25 with service) Our client is a leading UK provider of enterprise mobile data solutions. The opportunity has now ...15/03/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk [Details]
Position: Junior Web Consultant/Graduate Job type: Permanent Skills: Recent IT degree; Location: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire Salary: up to 30k 4k car excellent benefits Outsource UK Ltd is actively seeking to recruit a Junior Web Product ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Employee Relations Specialist Bourne End, Buckinghamshire Up to A£38,000 (DOE) Plus Private Medical, Healthcare Cover, Company Pension Delivering innovative software solutions to a range of organisations within the built environment sector, our ...27/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Design Engineer Electrical Control Panels High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire Up to 40,000 DOE Our client operates at the forefront of the electrical engineering field With a reputation for high standards and secondtonone service, they have built up an ...27/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job Title: Application Support Consultant IT ERP Solutions Job Title: Application Support Consultant ERP Solutions/bespoke products Supply Chain and distribution software and solutions Skills: ERP Application Support Consultant, Purchase Order ...29/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.