A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced email marketer to join a leading FMCG business based in the Buckinghamshire area. Ideally with at least 1-2 years previous experience in email marketing you will be a confident copywriter who is ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Jobs for Buckinghamshire in Buckingham1 - 10 of 72 vacancies
HC-Buckingham, A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced email marketer to join a leading FMCG business based in the Buckinghamshire area. Ideally with at least 1-2 years previous experience in email marketing you will be a confident ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
An experienced Digital Marketer is required to join a leading FMCG company based in the Buckinghamshire area on a permanent basis. With excellent knowledge of SEO, PPC and Social Media you will ideally come from a consumer orientated background. ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Microsoft Sales Executive Buckinghamshire 18k to 20k OTE Benefits We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales executive, with experience selling Microsoft products to join our clients team as a Microsoft sales executive Our client are a ...03/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Two high calibre Software Test Engineers are sought by this leader in Virtualisation and Cloud Computing based at their R&D Headquarters in South Buckinghamshire You will be responsible for planning and executing functional and system level testing ...18/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Two high calibre Software Test Engineers are sought by this leader in Virtualisation and Cloud Computing based at their R&D Headquarters in South Buckinghamshire You will be responsible for planning and executing functional and system level testing ...20/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Database Administrator Buckinghamshire 3 Month Initial Contract 10 14 per hour Screening Questions What experience do you have in MS Access and SQL Server giving applications and qualification/course exles where necessary? When faced with multiple ...22/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
This dynamic and vibrant school are looking to appoint a Second in Department to assist the Head of Humanities as soon as possible A large comprehensive school, marked as quickly improving by recent Ofsted reports A friendly, caring environment with ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
This award winning, fine dining restaurant is seeking an experienced and talented Chef De Partie to join its stable brigade. You will be working under a very talented Executive Chef. You will be creating fresh European Cuisine using the finest ...27/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
C/C++ Software developer Buckinghamshire C/C++ for tools development at a market leading company in their sector We are seeking experienced software engineers with excellent coding skills in C/C++ for a tools development team working on tools to ...20/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.