Permanent NQT Teaching roles in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire - September 2013 Calling all 2013 NQTs! A number of schools in Peterborough and Cambridge are now recruiting for September 2013 starts: September 2013 positions now available for NQTs ... (more)09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Jobs for Cambridgeshire Accomodation in Peterborough
Store Manager Location:Peterborough, Cambridgeshire Type: Permanent Salary: £18,000 - £22, 000 As a Store Manager you will ensure your store is not only a great place to shop but also a fantastic place to work. You will lead, drive and motivate ... (more)10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Aftersales Manager required in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Salary: £27,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced Aftersales Manager ... (more)10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Qualified Senior Technician For Car Dealership Based In Peterborough Salary: £23,000 Basic OTE £25,500 Per Annum Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: We are currently seeking to recruit a fully ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
JOB TITLE: English Teacher JOB SUMMARY: One of our dedicated schools in the Cambridgeshire area is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Qualified English Teacher to help and join their school community. This is a great opportunity for any ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Field Sales Executive - £25000 - £35000 + OTE + Ben - Peterborough Our client Urgently require an experienced IT Support Field Sales Executive or Account Manager to join their leading sales team in the Cambridgeshire area. With over 20 years of ... (more)12/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
JOB TITLE: Science Teacher JOB SUMMARY: Mana Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Science Teacher. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic teachers for a full time permanent position starting in September 2013. The ideal candidate will ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Car Sales Manager Required in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire Salary: £30,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Experienced Sales ... (more)10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Manager Wanted For Franchised Dealership in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Salary: £30,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced Service ... (more)10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Responsibilities: Travelling around the Cambridgeshire Area performing servicing / Maintenance / repairs and breakdown cover for Various clients in and around their site. The Ideal Candidate will have: sound knowledge of Diesel, Hydraulic & Electric ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.