Fitness4All in Bollington, Cheshire has been nominated for the National Fitness Awards two consecutive years running and is now looking for Personal Trainers. Are you: Self motivated? Friendly and approachable? Passionate about health and fitness? ...17/10/2012 in scutt.eu [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.