The Boot Room The Boot Room Sports Cafe at Cheshire Oaks is seeking the talents of an excellent SOUS CHEF to be part of this dedicated team As Sous chef you must come from a similar background within a quality restaurant/hotel and you must have a ...03/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Cheshire Cafe1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
We are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individual who is looking for a long term career opportunity. They should be keen to play an active role in helping us develop the sales side of the business, in return for which we are ...09/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
We are currently recruiting for a Fitness Instructor to join our Health Club & Spa team at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa. Duties & responsibilities of a Fitness Instructor: As Fitness Instructor you will be responsible for overseeing the gym and studio, ...25/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
- cheshire agency
- cheshire altrincham
- cheshire aneg
- cheshire anegotiable
- cheshire assistants
- cheshire audi
- cheshire automotive
- cheshire banking
- cheshire basic
- cheshire bella
- cheshire bella ellesmere port
- cheshire benefits
- cheshire benefits altrincham
- cheshire benefits northwich
- cheshire benefits stockport
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.