SENIOR PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER HEALTHCARE & PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY CHESHIRE We are currently seeking a Senior Process Design Engineer to provide leadership and direction for process engineering matters connected with the development, ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Cheshire Cardiovascular1 - 4 of 4 vacancies
Senior Medical Writer Medical Education and Medical Communications Cheshire North West A highly skilled Medical Writer is urgently required for a growing medical communications group to join their dynamic team in Cheshire This MedComms agency has an ...05/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Senior Medical Writer Medical Education and Medical Communications Cheshire North West A highly skilled Medical Writer is urgently required for a growing medical communications group to join their dynamic team in Cheshire. This MedComms agency has ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Title: Development Project Toxicologists We are looking for talented, experienced project toxicologists to work within the pre clinical Global Safety Assessment team at AstraZeneca (AZ). AZ is a major international healthcare business engaged in the ...01/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
- cheshire agency
- cheshire altrincham
- cheshire aneg
- cheshire anegotiable
- cheshire assistants
- cheshire audi
- cheshire automotive
- cheshire banking
- cheshire basic
- cheshire bella
- cheshire bella ellesmere port
- cheshire benefits
- cheshire benefits altrincham
- cheshire benefits northwich
- cheshire benefits stockport
Job search tips
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.