Time Recruitment Solutions LTD is currently working with a friendly independent healthcare service which provides specialist dementia care on an EMI unit working with the elderly. They are a family run business with 42 beds in a quiet residential ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Jobs for Cheshire Care1 - 10 of 723 vacancies
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is currently working with a friendly independent healthcare service which provides specialist dementia care on an EMI unit working with the elderly. They are a family run business with 42 beds in a quiet residential ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Location: Taporley, CheshireSalary: up to £28,000 per annum Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is proud to work with one of largest healthcare providers in the UK. They are rated one of the top 25 companies to work for in 2013! They are looking for ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for nursing home in Altrincham, Cheshire. £12.08 per hour FULL TIME RGN required for nursing home in Altrincham, Cheshire catering for care of the Elderly general nursing. You will be contracted to full time ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
RGN - Stockport, Prestigious Care Home - £13.84ph Time Healthcare are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to work in a high standard luxury Care home situated within 34 acres of magnificent countryside in Stockport, Cheshire You will ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Contracted Weekly Hours : 37.5 p.w. (rota basis - to cover days & nights) The Hospital is a low secure hospital offering specialist assessment and treatment for adults with learning, developmental disabilities, behavioural problems, challenging ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Home Manager, Stalybridge, £40,000 Eclypse Recruitment is looking to recruit a highly experienced manager. A nursing degree and experience in Elderly care is essential. The home caters for the Care of the elderly with general Nursing needs and ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Time Healthcare are currently selecting for an RGN Deputy Manager to work in a Luxurious Care home located in Chester. This prestigious home is set in its own beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland. This exceptional new care home has been ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
A well established national care provider requires an experienced Nursing Home Manager to manage a 46 bedded home for Elderly Nursing and Dementia care. You will have managerial experience within all aspects of care, budgets and the running of a ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Nursing Home Manager required for Large Home in Altrincham £40,000 - £45,000 per annum The nursing home occupies up to 80 residents offering Dementia, Nursing, Respite and End of Life care, we are seeking a strong minded individual who is able to ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
- cheshire agency
- cheshire altrincham
- cheshire aneg
- cheshire anegotiable
- cheshire assistants
- cheshire audi
- cheshire automotive
- cheshire banking
- cheshire basic
- cheshire bella
- cheshire bella ellesmere port
- cheshire benefits
- cheshire benefits altrincham
- cheshire benefits northwich
- cheshire benefits stockport
Job search tips
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.