N Ireland-Belfast, Customer Service Advisor- Inbound, Belfast Love Customers? Let's Talk. There's never been a better time to work at Santander. We continue to offer stability and job security with year-on-year growth and plenty of new openings. ... (more)13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk
Jobs for Customer Accomm in Belfast
N Ireland-Belfast, Kick start your career with Cheque Centre! The Cheque Centre is a Financial Services Retailer who specialise in Loans, Foreign Currency, Cheque Cashing and Pawnbroking and are part of the Axcess Financial Group. Due to our ... (more)06/05/2013 in monster.co.uk
N Ireland-Belfast, We are currently working with a major UK bank to supply Contact Centre Agents to their existing call centre in Belfast. You will be working in this inbound call centre taking calls from customers who have concerns around potential ... (more)11/05/2013 in monster.co.uk
N Ireland-Belfast, We are looking for experienced Customer Service Consultants to work for our client based in Belfast. We are looking for high calibre candidates who have an exceptional customer service background. This is an inbound role focusing ... (more)08/05/2013 in monster.co.uk
Our client within the financial industry is seeking to employ Inbound Customer Service Advisors. We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in a call centre environment, handling customer calls, identifying sales opportunities, ... (more)08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Concentrix is a leader in providing platforms, people and services to support high-value interactions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. We work with some of the world's leading companies, providing sales, marketing services, print and ... (more)10/05/2013 in jobg8.com
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to work for our client based in Belfast. We are looking for high calibre candidates who have an exceptional customer service background. This is an inbound role focusing purely on customer ... (more)08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Our client is a professional and committed employer offering a great working environment, support and generous package promising you that if you work hard to meet and exceed your goals they will work even harder to repay you; with the recognition, ... (more)09/05/2013 in jobg8.com
My client is looking for Danish speaking Customer Services Agents to work in Belfast. All level of experience will be considered as full training is provided. Successful candidates will have : - Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English - ... (more)08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Job Purpose Our client, a leading automotive company, is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their expanding team. They are looking for someone dynamic and friendly with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. The ... (more)08/05/2013 in jobg8.com
Job search tips
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.