PHP Developer - Ripley (Derbyshire) - £25-30K+Bens #PHP #Zend #MVC #PHP #Zend #Sympony #MVC #PHP My client in Derbyshire have a new and exciting opportunity for a Mid Level PHP Developer (Zend, Sympony, MVC) to join their rapidly expanding team. ...14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Derbyshire1 - 10 of 5954 vacancies
MID-Derbyshire, PHP Developer/OOP Derbyshire £25-32k Due to rapid expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen in an innovative and award winning Company based in North Derbyshire, easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham & Chesterfield, for a ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Area: Eckington, Derbyshire Salary range: £33,000 dependant on experience. Contracted Weekly Hours: 40 Our client is a Large Nursing Home which pr...10/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
Engineering Apprenticeship, Derbyshire: This is an excellent opportunity for an Apprentice to join the UK’s leading dairy food company. Our client is looking for a driven and dedicated student to be part of the ground breaking Eden Engineering - A ...10/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
My clients, a highly-respected organisation specialising in providing high-quality Domiciliary care and support to older people are looking for a Domiciliary Care Manager to manage their Domiciliary Care service in Derbyshire. Ideal candidates will ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Manufacturing Systems Architect, Derbyshire £30-40k Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a Market Leading Software Company that provide software solutions to major blue chip clients, who urgently require two ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Registered General Nurse, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, Full Time 33 hours, £12.00 per hour Elderly Nursing Home Eclypse Recruitment is searching for a motivated Registered General Nurse to join a stable and friendly team within a medium sized service ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Are you an SHO A&E doctor looking for the next locum challenge?If the answer is yes then National Locums have the perfect opportunity for you!We are currently searching for a GMC registered doctor, with permission to work in the UK and UK NHS ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Tripod Partners are currently searching for an experienced Qualified Social Worker for a generic Children and Families Team in Derbyshire. In order to apply you will need to have at least 2 years post qualified experience and have experience in ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Are you a Middle Grade A&E doctor looking for the next locum challenge?If the answer is yes then National Locums have the perfect opportunity for you!We are currently searching for a GMC registered doctor, with permission to work in the UK and UK ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
- derbyshire alfreton
- derbyshire automotive
- derbyshire bakewell
- derbyshire basic
- derbyshire benefits alfreton
- derbyshire benefits castle donington
- derbyshire benefits derby
- derbyshire birmingham
- derbyshire border
- derbyshire border burton
- derbyshire building
- derbyshire building glossop
- derbyshire burton
- derbyshire buxton
- derbyshire car
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.