Part II Architect - £20000-£30000 + Benefits Exeter My client is seeking a talented Part II Architect to join their growing practice that has offices throughout the UK. The successful Part II Architect will be working on an array of exciting ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Devon Areas1 - 10 of 389 vacancies
AMEC has an excellent opportunity for a Construction Manager from Energy Waste or Petrochem backgrounds to work on Britain’s newest energy from Waste Facility Plant in Devon. This is a min 12 months role. You will be onsite representing AMEC and ...13/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
AMEC has an excellent opportunity for a Construction Manager from Energy Waste or Petrochem backgrounds to work on Britain's newest energy from Waste Facility Plant in Devon. This is a min 12 months role. You will be onsite representing AMEC and our ...14/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a first-class Manufacturing Operations Manager to be responsible for all on-site resources at a successful FMCG facility in Devon. The Head of Operations will successfully achieve the monthly production ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Head of IT and Development. We have an exciting role for the Head of IT and Development within a growing and fast paced company based in East Devon looking to pay up to £45,000 per annum. Job Title: Head of IT and Development. Location: East Devon. ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
This newly created role is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team in North Devon. The employer is a successful financial services company, which is a respected household name. As the Marketing Assistant this position will have variety ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer Temp-Perm position £13.00 per hour £27000 per annual Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer, Maintenance HVAC engineer, 1St Step Solutions FM are recruiting for a leading M&E maintenance provider, Covering ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Registered Nurse, RMN or RNLD - Exeter, Torquay, Devon - Full Time - Â£27,110. - Permanent - Full Time - fantastic Benefits Interested? Apply Now! A highly regarded Company specializing in Asperger's and Autism are looking for nurses for their Low ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Registered Nurse, RMN or RNLD â Exeter, Torquay, Devon â Full Time - Â£27,110. â Permanent â Full Time - fantastic Benefits Interested? Apply Now! A highly regarded Company specializing in Aspergerâs and Autism are looking for nurses for ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We are looking for ELECTRICIANS to work on a flexible self-employed basis to join a rapidly expanding team, carrying out Boiler Wiring within customers homes, in all major cities and towns in the UK. From a domestic background, you will have full ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.