Position: HANDCRAFTING / LEATHER STITCHER Location: Barnstaple Salary: c£16k to £17k DOE Our client has gained the reputation for designing and producing some of the world's most inspiring and innovative door and cabinet handles. They currently ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Devon in Barnstaple1 - 10 of 127 vacancies
Are you an experienced Telephone Sales Executive? Do you live within a commutable distance to Barnstaple? We are looking to appoint a Telephone Sales Executive to join a successful, busy manufacturing site in North Devon. The successful Telephone ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client is a large, established and diverse healthcare provider that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop within a large and successful organization. They are looking to recruit a Deputy Care Home Manager in the ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Description Please ensure you read all of the information provided relating to this post. Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust is a unique organisation delivering acute care for the population of Northern Devon, a wide range of community health and ...11/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
This newly created role is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team in North Devon. The employer is a successful financial services company, which is a respected household name. As the Marketing Assistant this position will have variety ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client is working throughout the North Devon area on a variety of maintenance contracts. The work is predominantly social housing but does include some commercial jobs. Due to an anticipated increase in their workload they are looking for several ...10/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
My client is a housing association in the North Devon area currently looking for a plumber to start as soon as possible on maintenance work on their social housing stock. Duties will include all aspects of plumbing as well as small elements of ...09/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Description Please ensure you read all of the information provided relating to this post. Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust is a unique organisation delivering acute care for the population of Northern Devon, a wide range of community health and ...10/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust is a unique organisation delivering acute care for the population of Northern Devon, a wide range of community health and social care services to Exeter, East, Mid and North Devon and a range of specialist ...08/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Temporary A new school in North Devon requires a Maths teacher to teach up to GCSE Level for an immediate start The school features excellent student behaviour and an experienced mathematics Department Their new facilities mean that resources are ...05/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.