Store Manager (Retail) Bideford, North Devon Good Salary Our client, a well established retailer in woman s affordable fashionable clothing from casual wear to evening wear, is looking for a Store manager for their outlet in Bidefored, North Devon. ...09/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Devon in Bideford1 - 10 of 50 vacancies
Teaching Appointmetns are working in conjunction with a client school in NorthWest Devon are working together to find a secondary specialist teacher of Music to join the school in a new role at this exciting time Music is a lead subject in the ...18/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Teaching Appointments are a leading education specialist in Devon, and offer a great range of opportunities, including day to day, short term, long term and permanent opportunities with excellent support and very rewarding rates of pay We are ...03/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
TRAINING MANAGER PHARMA SALES DEVON TYPE: PERMANENT LOCATION: NORTH DEVON DEP.: GENERICS / OTC The Role: To manage the performance and training of Telephone Sales Executives within the Telemarketing team towards the delivery of sales and volume ...04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Store Manager (Retail) Bideford, North Devon Good Salary lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Our client, a well established retailer in woman`s affordable fashionable clothing from casual wear to evening wear, is looking for a Store manager for their outlet in ...09/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Wise Employment is working with an established North Devon Leisure company who are looking for a Head Chef to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will either already be a Head Chef or be an experienced Sous Chef who is ready to step up. You ...01/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
An excellent opportunity with long term career prospects has arisen within a successful North Devon based Engineering company. Due to continued growth a vacancy has arisen for a Test Engineer to undertake a range of environmental stress screening ...28/03/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Market Researchers - £7.00 ph - Various locations - Temporary A Marketing company based in Exeter is seeking Market Researchers to work in various locations within Devon. The temporary role will be for 4 weeks, this is an exciting opportunity for ...19/04/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
An English teacher is required for an outstanding school in the Torridge/ NorthWest Devon area This is a full time position 5 days a week starting after half term through until the end of the academic year You will be required to teach across Key ...27/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Teaching Appoinntments client school is a 1118 selective coeducational Independent day school set in historic buildings built in the Torridge district of Devon We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Mathematics with the skills to ...30/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.