Position: Bench Joiner/ Cabinet Maker Location: Buckfastleigh, Devon Contract term: 3 months on going Rate: 11ph 13ph My client is a well established Joinery shopfitting company located in the Buckfastleigh area who is currently recruiting for an ...01/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Devon in Buckfastleigh1 - 4 of 4 vacancies
Teacher of English (SEBD) Full Time / Permanent Required ASAP Actual Salary Up to 25,000 (depending on experience) We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher of English on a full time and permanent basis You will work with young ...23/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Production Planner / Teignbridge Area / Salary Dependant On Experience / Permanent role My client, an interesting and developing organisation, now require a Production Planner to join their Production team on a permanent basis The successful ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Position: Bench Joiner/ Cabinet Maker Location: Buckfastleigh, Devon Contract term: 3 months on going Rate:A£11ph A£13ph My client is a well established Joinery & shopfitting company located in the Buckfastleigh area who is currently recruiting ...31/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.