Our client is a well-established engineering manufacturer in the Exeter / Mid-Devon area. They are seeking to recruit an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic individual to join the company as a Technical Sales Engineer. This role will suit candidates ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Devon Company in Exeter1 - 10 of 229 vacancies
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Team Leader required in Exeter, Devon. Salary: £21,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Team Leader required in Exeter. Our ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Team Leader required in Exeter, Devon. Salary: £21,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Team Leader required in ...12/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
With over 30 years experience, this unique group offers building, engineering and consultancy services to it's wide range of clients across the UK. Due to an increase in workload, the group is looking to expand their team with a Small Works ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We are GAME. We are the UKs leading high-street videogames retailer and we have a very exciting future We pride ourselves upon our people. With over 330 dedicated store teams across the country, a support centre filled with experts in their areas ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Working Supervisor Permanent Devon £13.50-14.50 per hour + Company Van One of our midlands based contractors who works nationwide are now looking to recruit for a Working Supervisor to work on various fast track refurbishments, throughout the ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR Devon GBP65,000 70,000 plus benefits This innovative practice with a multidisciplinary offering across the board are seeking to strengthen their presence in the South West by appointing a key member of staff to their Structures ...09/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
We're recruiting a PHP Developer in Exeter, Devon. The Company: Reactor is a small but thriving web design, mobile app development, graphic design and marketing agency in Exeter. We offer a friendly, relaxed working environment, coupled with a ...11/07/2012 in vivastreet.co.uk [Details]
The Company: Reactor is a small but thriving web design, mobile app development, graphic design and marketing agency in Exeter. We offer a friendly, relaxed working environment, coupled with a strong work ethic and customer care ethos. You'll be ...13/07/2012 in vivastreet.co.uk [Details]
Professional carpet, upholstery and curtain steam cleaning throughout Exeter and surrounding areas. Do you need your office carpet cleaning? Has it got badly stained over the years? Do you want to give your carpets and rugs a new lease of life? If ...29/09/2011 in vivastreet.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.