Technical Consultant / Client Director A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Consultant / Client Director with a great academic history and project management skills to join an international software company. Position - Technical Consultant / ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Director Academic1 - 10 of 1523 vacancies
Director of Development Trent College, Nottingham Excellent salary and benefits – flexibility on location Trent College is a happy and flourishing co-educational, independent day and boarding school. Founded in 1866, it is a school with a rich ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
As a key member of the British International School Shanghai Puxi ‘s Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Principal, you will be responsible for leading, shaping and delivering the admissions, marketing and communications functions of the ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Our client a prestigious private hospital in North West London is looking for a Clinical Professional Development Facilitator responsible for leading, developing and delivering clinical education which meets the hospitals Clinical Educational ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Ernst & Young's Risk Advisory practice is a dedicated group of professionals who provide business Risk Management Assurance and Advisory Services. This role would suit a candidate who has an Internal Audit background.Your responsibilities as a ...14/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
SW6191:Safety Services Manager Location:Bristol Salary:DOE My client provides technical support services to the MoD's Director In-Service Submarines (DISM) via the Submarine Support Management Group (SSMG), which has been established for over 10 ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
AutoReq ID 2353BR Job Title Business Development Senior Manager Country United Kingdom Location London Function Central Services Service Line Sales-Marketing Service Line Information KPMG goes to market on a multi-disciplinary approach to ensure ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
The Enterprise Risk Services team delivers benefits to our clients though services across Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Market Risk, and Risk Technology. This role would suit a candidate with Enterprise Risk experience in the Credit Risk area. Your ...14/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Excellent opportunity for a Senior STM Publishing Professional to join a market leader in academic and professional publishing to support and develop their extensive journals list. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Publisher will have overall ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Our clients, specialists in temporary recruitment who believe in growing talent from within, are currently recruiting for ambitious, dynamic graduates to join theirSlough office. The Role From day one the successful graduates will be working ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.