Labview Engineer - £35/hour - Abingdon My client requires a Labview specialist to work as part of their Test team in Abingdon. Daily use of Labview immediately preceeding this application is essential as the sucessful candidate must be able to hit ...10/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Jobs for Engineer in Abingdon1 - 10 of 330 vacancies
2nd Line IT Support Engineer required for growing support company, supporting clients across the UK. You will have previous 1st / 2nd line experience and knowledge of Microsoft, Apple and Cisco technology, as well as a good understanding of ...11/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
This Audio DSP vacancy exists within my client's South-East based R&D division which develops, ports and supports a range of audio applications for their Plethora of media processors. The successful DSP engineer will be responsible for the ...12/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Software Engineers South East 6 Months Defence My client, a large aerospace company with multiple locations across the UK are looking for a number of Software Engineers with experience in Avionics/Flight Controls software verification, development ...13/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Configuration Engineer required by leading employer in the South East of England. Reporting to the Configuration Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Configuration Manager in delivering the CM strategy to the business. This will ...10/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Proficiency in C & C++ & Java programming, mobile payment , NFC & Security Solutions, experience of Linux mobile platforms. You will join a group developing the handset solutions for open OS mobile devices. Job Description You will be working within ...10/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
I am currently recruiting for 2 X Project based quality engineers with experience in the nuclear industry. Basics: Contract - 6 Months rolling Rate - competitive Location - Travel between 2 sites in the Thames valley area The role: The quality ...10/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
The world leader in innovative products for the consumer electronics market are looking to expand at their site in Middlesex by bringing on an embedded software engineer to work on their new range of products. As the embedded software engineer you ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer? Are you interested in working for an ever expanding international aerospace 1st tier supplier? Would you like to enjoy genuine long-term stability, working for an employer who has been established for over 100 ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Test Development Engineer - STB Want to work for one of the most dynamic, creative environments in the world and become part of the entertainment and communications revolution? One of the UK's leading pay-TV providers is looking for a Test ...12/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.