Role: Vendor Quality Surveillance Engineer (Static Equipment)Location: Changwon, KoreaType: ContractDuration: ASAP – 12 MonthsRate: NegotiableJob Purpose:The VQSE (Static) works in accordance with the Procurement Surveillance Plan of the Project ...08/03/2012 in vivastreet.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Engineer Absorbers1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
EDF Energy s thermal generation assets produced 23 per cent of our energy output in 2011 That s over four per cent of Britain s electricity Right now, we re revitalising our Cottam and West Burton stations with an experienced team that will put ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
CNC Lathe Programmer pound;10 pound;13p/h Chesterfield The Role CNC lathe machinist required for an immediate start, ideally you will have experience operating, setting and programming a CNC lathe The ideal candidate will have experience with Fanuc ...20/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.