Brief Posting Description Managing and leading teams..Providing discipline expertise to the business including Technical Authority responsibility where assigned. Executing assigned scopes of work. Delivering against contract KPI's and business ...09/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Jobs for Engineer Academia1 - 10 of 203 vacancies
An excellent opportunity to join the existing team of an oil & gas company in Runcorn on a contract basis. Duties: Managing and leading teams. Providing discipline expertise to the business including Technical Authority responsibility where ...09/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Duties: Managing and leading teams. Providing discipline expertise to the business including Technical Authority responsibility where assigned. Executing assigned scopes of work. Delivering against contract KPI's and business objectives. Supervisory ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Application Engineer: Electromagnetism Our Client provides software solutions for multiphysics modelling to both commercial and academic customers. They are a small, close-knit team of sales and technical support specialists that form an important ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
HPC / EDA / CAD Software Engineer - France My client, a world leading EDA / CAD software tools vendor has a number of positions on their EDA / CAD software development team, based in Grenoble, working the development of their Spice analog and mixed ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
I'm urgently looking for an IT Technician/1st line support engineer to join the team within this exciting company in the field of academia. The ideal IT technician will be supporting internal users and training staff on Windows, Word, Excel, Access, ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Are you a graduate looking to apply your Computer Science or Maths degree to real world software? As a Graduate Software Engineer or Mathematician, you will join a team of innovative entrepreneurs and engineers developing software for next ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We are currently recruiting for a Technology Leader for Advanced Machining for a permanent opportunity working in the Aerospace industry. This exciting opportunity would suit someone who has knowledge and experience in leading the successful ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
This is a chane to work foran internationally recognised executive search company specialising in sourcing some of the most highly sought after professionals on a global scale, operating across a number of sectors including banking and finance, IT, ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Sunday Times Best 100 Company This is one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies specialising in the recruitment of highly sought after professionals in a number of lucrative markets such as IT, ...10/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
- engineer academia london
- engineer aaa
- engineer aaa atherstone
- engineer aaa birmingham
- engineer aac
- engineer aac london
- engineer aacc
- engineer aacc coventry
- engineer aacc luton
- engineer aarhus
- engineer âattractive
- engineer abandonment
- engineer abandonment norwich
- engineer abaqus
- engineer abaqus london
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.