Chief Piping Engineer If you are already a Chief Piping Engineer, or are a Senior Piping Engineer, this role based with a leading EPC company may be perfect for you. FEED and EPC Piping leadership experience, Principles of Plant Layout & Piping ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Jobs for Engineer Access1 - 10 of 9305 vacancies
Chief Piping Engineer, Permanent Staff. The Chief Piping Engineer will be the Manager for the Plant Layout & Piping department and will be responsible for procedures and development of systems for piping design & engineering. Demonstrates superior ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Job Description: Chief Piping Engineer Chief Piping Engineer will be the Manager for the Plant Layout & Piping department and will be responsible for procedures and development of systems for piping design & engineering. Assists and deputises for ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Senior Civil / Structural Engineer This is an opportunity to work for a leading EPC company based in Buckinghamshire. - Assists and deputises for Chief Engineer when required - Prepare and check engineering procedures, specifications and standards. ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Principal Piping Engineer My client is a leading EPC company based in the Northern Home Counties. We are looking to identify an excellent Principal Piping Engineer. Please consider the job requirements below and if you are interested, either apply ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
BP is one of the world's largest energy companies, providing its customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, retail services and petrochemicals products for everyday items. BP has been a major operator in the North Sea for ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Job type: Contract (12 Months initially) Skills: Mechanical engineering, Document Control, Technical Assistant Location: Cheshire easily commutable from Stoke, Crewe, Liverpool and with excellent access from North Wales. Salary: up to £17.82 hourly ...14/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
888342 - Graduate Software Engineer Our client is one of the leading global providers in engineering and construction services as well as technology products and integrated solutions and employ over 20,000 personnel in around 30 countries. They are ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Our Client is a Global Oil and Gas EPC contractor based in South East London. They are looking for a Chief Piping Engineer. Typical background and experience required: Must have: - Piping Engineering leadership experience on large FEED & EPC ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Network Engineer - Sevenoaks - circa £40,000 Our client is seeing substantial growth within its business requirements and is currently looking to increase their networking team with the addition of a network engineer. Due to the clients location ...14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
- engineer access birmingham
- engineer access bristol
- engineer access bury
- engineer access cardiff
- engineer access coventry
- engineer access dundee
- engineer access hillingdon
- engineer access leeds
- engineer access london
- engineer access luton
- engineer access manchester
- engineer access preston
- engineer access scunthorpe
- engineer access stevenage
- engineer access york
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.