London based Media Sales opportunity Trainee Media Sales Executive, Digital Sales, Sponsorship Sales, Exhibition Sales This position has an immediate need for people looking to start a career in 2013 Absolute Appointments have been given the unique ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Jobs for Financial Academy1 - 10 of 746 vacancies
Are you an experienced Bid Manager? Do you have a proven track record of leading and winning bids ideally within the local authority or schools/education sector? A leading provider of education services is looking for a Bid Manager to join their ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Technician - Mechanical Engineering £14,737.00 to £16,045.00 per annum The STEM Academy at BCoT is looking to recruit an experienced mechanical engineer to work as a workshop technician in their mechanical engineering workshop. The successful ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
12 x Sales Executives required for a GRADUATE SCHEME in Hertfordshire A unique opportunity has arisen for twelve driven and persuasive Sales Executives to join a Graduate Academy for a sales team working across a £17 million client portfolio ...12/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Job: Sales Schedule: Full Time Situated in one of the most famous streets in London, InterContinental London Park Lane is one of the capital's finest hotels and a global flagship for the company. It offers elegant guest rooms and spectacular suites ...12/05/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
You will be required to provide strong financial management as well liaising with non-finance on a regular basis. Therefore an astute understanding of finance within an educational setting is required alongside strong interpersonal skills. ...08/04/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
Trainee Financial Adviser is required to join an expanding Financial Services company based in London. This Advisory Firm has enjoyed much success in this volatile market and looking to double their head count this year. As Trainee Financial ...07/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
Client Account Executive Twickenham, Middlesex 20,000 25,000 per annum Job type: Permanent, full time Our Client is one of the country s leading debt collection and trace companies Clients include a wide range of blue chip banks, pension companies ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Client Account Executive Twickenham, Middlesex 20,000 25,000 per annum Job type: Permanent, full time Our Client is one of the country s leading debt collection and trace companies Clients include a wide range of blue chip banks, pension companies ...18/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Djanogly City Academy Learning to Learn: Learning for life Academy Business Manager (Salary in the region of £40K) The Djanogly City Academy is a school with 1,500 students aged 11 to 19 based on two sites at Sherwood Rise and Gregory Boulevard in ...06/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
- financial aaa
- financial aaa london
- financial âaccountant
- financial âaccountant manchester
- financial âaccountant runcorn
- financial âaccountant sheffield
- financial aat
- financial aat altrincham
- financial aat pudsey
- financial aberdeenshire
- financial aberdovey
- financial abingdon
- financial academies manchester
- financial accas
Job search tips
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...