Jobs for Hampshire Agency1 - 10 of 1116 vacancies
Dynamics AX T&L Consultant, Hampshire, C60K, Home Based I currently have an urgent requirement for a Dynamics AX/AXAPTA Trade & Logistics Consultant for a Leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Hampshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to ...13/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Secondary Teachers required in Hampshire. TimePlan are looking for Secondary trained teachers for day to day and long term vacancies in the Hampshire area including Southampton, Portsmouth and Basingstoke. We work with a number of clients on a day ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced PHP Web Developer with strong front end skills to a dynamic creative digital agency with excellent brand recognition, offering a fully integrated solution that includes web, print, design and brand ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have previous experience in the Print or Creative industry your application will not be considered My client is a rapidly growing creative agency who are regularly winning new business pitches and are based in West London. ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have previous experience in the Print or Creative industry your application will not be considered My client is a rapidly growing creative agency who are regularly winning new business pitches and are based in West London. ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Technical Writer Andover, Hampshire Contract Length: 6 months+ Key Skills: Technical, Author, Writer, Windows, Unix, Linux, Network, Infrastructure, Oracle, MOD, Defence, Army, Military Role Purpose Primary Purposes. The AIS Technical Writer is to: ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Print / Digital Designer - Web & Mobile App Agency Odiham £25,000 - £35,000 About Us: We are a growing Digital Web & Mobile Application agency, looking for a senior to mid-weight Digital / Print Designer, who shares our passion for all ...12/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of complex community care packages. As an employment agency we are continually looking for Children's Nurses (RSCNs) to work within complex care packages in the community ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Secondary Science Teachers needed in Southampton and the surrounding area. Due to an increase in demand for good, qualified science teachers, TimePlan have several vacancies in Southampton and the surrounding area for Science Specialists, whatever ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.