TimePlan are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic English Teacher to cover a full time maternity cover from March onwards. This full time English vacancy starts at the end of March and runs until at least Christmas. If you are a reliable English ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Hampshire Allowance1 - 10 of 151 vacancies
TimePlan are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic ICT Teacher to cover a full time maternity cover from the 15th of April onwards. This full time ICT vacancy will last for at least 1 term and possibly beyond. If you are a reliable ICT teaching ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Secondary Teachers required in Hampshire. TimePlan are looking for Secondary trained teachers for day to day and long term vacancies in the Hampshire area including Southampton, Portsmouth and Basingstoke. We work with a number of clients on a day ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
TimePlan have a great opportunity for a Science Teacher to work within a fantastic School in North Hampshire. Working towards Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, you will be an excellent all round Science Specialist who can easily adapt to any changing ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
TimePlan are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Maths Teacher to cover a full time maternity cover from April onwards. This full time Maths vacancy starts at the beginning of April and runs until at least the end of July and possibly up until ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Head of IT, Hampshire. Our client is an award winning national group of 18 entertainment centres and they are recruiting for a Head of IT. Location This is a field based position where you will be covering 18 sites across the UK. Applications are ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Secondary Science Teachers needed in Southampton and the surrounding area. Due to an increase in demand for good, qualified science teachers, TimePlan have several vacancies in Southampton and the surrounding area for Science Specialists, whatever ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of complex community care packages. As an employment agency we are continually looking for Children's Nurses (RSCNs) to work within complex care packages in the community ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Technical Sales Manager-Manufacturing-Basingstoke Salary up to 55k basic plus a car allowance, bonus and comprehensive benefits package. This role is to support the sales team in the development of customer solution sales providing product and ...14/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and dynamic business that is establishing itself in the Data Centre and Cloud Services space. The company is part of a well-established group within the Managed Services sector. The company's mission is ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.