Aircraft Weighing Technician We currently have an opening for a weighing and balance technician to join a small company in Hampshire who are leaders in providing Aircraft weighing services for both fixed and rotary wing aircraft. The role would ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Hampshire in Alton1 - 10 of 21 vacancies
Position:Registered Manager Salary:£28kpa Location:Hampshire Ref:-P9CH373 Job Description: P9REC are recruiting for a Registered Manager to support a group of young adults to live independently within a residential a care home Job Requirements: You ...02/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
P9 Rec are recruiting for a Home Manager to support a group of young adults to live independently within a Small Care Home Job Requirements: You will be passionate about providing leadership to support staff to enable clients to live independently. ...02/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
P9 Rec are recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager to support a group of young adults to live independently within a residential a care home Job Requirements: Looking for a strong deputy manager to assist the registered manager in the running of the ...02/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Parts Advisor required in Hshire lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Salary: 19,000 Per Annum lt;br / gt; Term: Full Time, Permanent lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: lt;br / gt; lt;br / ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Junior PHP Developer to 25k Alton, Hshire PHP Developer is required by an expanding communications provider based in Alton, Hshire Candidates can expect a salary of up to 25,000 Duties Develop PHP scripts for our internal software suite Develop ...05/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
ANDROID IPAD, MOBILE C VBNET MVC4, SQL, Developer, Alton Hshire, Tired of commuting to London to attract a salary befitting your knowledge ? This is an ideal opportunity to join a leading company with complex products, interesting work, cutting edge ...20/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our client in Alton, Hshire. As a value added distributor of IT products and services to clients across Europe, they are looking for a Marketing Manager within proven skills in channel / partner ...04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Junior PHP Developer to 25k Alton, Hshire PHP Developer is required by an expanding communications provider based in Alton, Hshire Candidates can expect a salary of up to 25,000 Duties Develop PHP scripts for our internal software suite Develop ...23/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Home Manager Alton, Hshire A£30,000 Circa We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, a Home Manager to work 37.5 hours per week. Our Client is currently seeking a Care Home Manager for a Care Home which provides personal care to 30 residents a ...25/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.