Jobs for Hampshire in Basingstoke1 - 10 of 278 vacancies
TimePlan have a great opportunity for a Science Teacher to work within a fantastic School in North Hampshire. Working towards Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, you will be an excellent all round Science Specialist who can easily adapt to any changing ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced PHP Web Developer with strong front end skills to a dynamic creative digital agency with excellent brand recognition, offering a fully integrated solution that includes web, print, design and brand ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Southern-Hampshire Winchester Hook Basingstoke, Digital Web Designer Hampshire, Winchester, Hook, Basingstoke £20-£30k VR/04806 Our client is an innovative design agency looking to hire a creative Digital Web Designer to join an enthusiastic and ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Our client, a leading Support Services and Construction business with annual revenues in excess of £2b, are looking to recruit an Estimating Manager for their growing FM Services and Projects business. Position: Estimating Manager - Small Works and ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer Sector: Engineering Niche: Capital Equipment & Tooling Selling: Air Tools, Presses, Tooling, Riveting Machines Selling To: End Users, OEM`s Territory: Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire Package: ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Trainee Car Sales Executive Required in Basingstoke Salary: £12,000 Basic, OTE £25K-£28K Per Annum Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Trainee Car Sales Executive Required in Basingstoke Our ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Account Manager - £25000-£30000 - IT Managed Services Basingstoke OTE £60000+ Company Our client is currently the UK's leading IT Managed Services provider across IT Storage and Networking Technologies with prestigious business relationships in ...12/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator, to £22.4K Our client manufactures prosthetic and orthotic products to enable it to deliver specialist rehabilitation for private and government healthcare organisations including NHS Trusts, ...12/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Southern-Basingstoke, Oracle Developer Skills: Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, UNIX, Oracle Location: Basingstoke - Commutable from Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, London Salary: £35-000 - £50,000 My client, a market leading house hold brand is looking to ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.