Aircraft Weighing Technician We currently have an opening for a weighing and balance technician to join a small company in Hampshire who are leaders in providing Aircraft weighing services for both fixed and rotary wing aircraft. The role would ... (more)09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Jobs for Hampshire Benefits in Alton
Position:Registered Manager Salary:£28kpa Location:Hampshire Ref:-P9CH373 Job Description: P9REC are recruiting for a Registered Manager to support a group of young adults to live independently within a residential a care home Job Requirements: You ... (more)02/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
P9 Rec are recruiting for a Home Manager to support a group of young adults to live independently within a Small Care Home Job Requirements: You will be passionate about providing leadership to support staff to enable clients to live independently. ... (more)02/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
P9 Rec are recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager to support a group of young adults to live independently within a residential a care home Job Requirements: Looking for a strong deputy manager to assist the registered manager in the running of the ... (more)02/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Parts Advisor required in Hshire lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Salary: 19,000 Per Annum lt;br / gt; Term: Full Time, Permanent lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: lt;br / gt; lt;br / ... (more)01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Junior PHP Developer to 25k Alton, Hshire PHP Developer is required by an expanding communications provider based in Alton, Hshire Candidates can expect a salary of up to 25,000 Duties Develop PHP scripts for our internal software suite Develop ... (more)05/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
ANDROID IPAD, MOBILE C VBNET MVC4, SQL, Developer, Alton Hshire, Tired of commuting to London to attract a salary befitting your knowledge ? This is an ideal opportunity to join a leading company with complex products, interesting work, cutting edge ... (more)20/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our client in Alton, Hshire. As a value added distributor of IT products and services to clients across Europe, they are looking for a Marketing Manager within proven skills in channel / partner ... (more)04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Junior PHP Developer to 25k Alton, Hshire PHP Developer is required by an expanding communications provider based in Alton, Hshire Candidates can expect a salary of up to 25,000 Duties Develop PHP scripts for our internal software suite Develop ... (more)23/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Home Manager Alton, Hshire A£30,000 Circa We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, a Home Manager to work 37.5 hours per week. Our Client is currently seeking a Care Home Manager for a Care Home which provides personal care to 30 residents a ... (more)25/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Job search tips
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...