Mediplacements are looking for a Band 6/7 Speech Therapist who is looking to work in the London/Kent region. The role: My client who is based in London is potentially looking for a band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapist who has autism diagnosis ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Jobs in Inverness1 - 10 of 2010 vacancies
We are looking for an experienced Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 with at least 3 years post graduate UK based experience for this locum position which is located in Epsom, Surrey The caseload is primarily musculoskeletal and your role will be to ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Our clients based in Slough are seeking a qualified band 7 occupational therapist to work within their medical wards. Start: ASAP Duration: 2 months Hours: 37.5 hours per week Accommodation available JustOT benefits package & Incentives My client is ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Our South East London based client is currently looking for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist to work with children with specific speech and language impairment. Band 6 ASAP to July 2013 Hours of work: 37.5hrs per week Clinical Skills ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Mediplacements are looking for a Speech Therapist who is looking to work in the London region. The role: To work in mainstream schools on a full time basis 5 days a week for 6 weeks only. If this role fits your recent experience get in touch ASAP. ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Job Title: Estates Officer (Mechanical Bias) Location: The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich Salary: starting at £27,957.28 per annum with the opportunity to progress through 4 pay bands to £32,784.13 per annum Hours: 37.5 hrs, ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Real pride. Real advantage. We are currently recruiting for a Production Controller to be based at Telford. You will be responsible for providing Production Control expertise in order to achieve and exceed business objectives and targets in the ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Salary £22,000.00 - £28,000.00 OTE (£538 pw) Full Training & Immediate Start Great Benefits Daily Cash Bonuses UK talk centre are ONE of the UK's leading providers of top quality leads to the renewable energy market. We strive to provide a ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Associate Dentist for Bradford, West Yorkshire IDH Group are the UKs largest dental corporate with a network of over 500 practices nationwide. We have over 2500 dentists looking after 3 million patients. We believe that our growing Group philosophy ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Yard Manager (Waste Management / Recycling). c£Negotiable plus benefits. This is a fantastic and new opportunity within a rapidly expanding Waste Management organisation located in Greater Manchester. Our client seeks to appoint someone with ...15/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.