PROGRAMME MANAGER £24,000 - £26,000 REF: 15597 BIRMINGHAM My client is a local government funded organisation who provides an excellent support service for entrepreneurs and innovators. They are looking for a Programme Manager who will play a ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Key Manager in Birmingham1 - 10 of 2351 vacancies
MID-Birmingham, An opportunity for a Divisional Manager - Acute and Emergency Care has arisen within an NHS Trust in the Midlands. This person will play a pivotal role in leading and developing one of the largest A&E departments in the country. This ...11/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Job Description : Working for our International Financial Services client your role will be to support all aspects of management information (MI) for a key specific element of their business within a team of around 30 people based onshore and ...14/05/2013 in theitjobboard.co.uk [Details]
MID-Birmingham, Responsibilities: Constructively challenge and support the development of efficient and cost effective labour structures and operational reporting within the contracts Monitor and report on monthly trends in costs delivering accurate ...09/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
MID-Birmingham, My client is looking for an experienced marketing professional who must have a strong IT and product background who will be involved in the delivery marketing communications for their suite of IT solutions. Key requirements: Previous ...09/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
National Sales Manager - Facilities Management Field Based (covering the UK) Up to £40,000 DOE Plus Company Bonus, Car, Phone, Laptop Our client is the market leader in the manufacture and distribution of performance door sets for the commercial ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client is currently recruiting a Stoes Manager for their Birmingham site. Summary of Contract details 37.5 hrs per week Monday to Thursday 08.00hrs to 16.30hrs (half hour lunch); Friday 0800hrs to 13.30 hrs. Although it is envisaged that you ...14/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
Software Sales Manager - Accounting Software West Midlands (HOME BASED) Basic £60k OTE £110 + £6K CA + Benefits Our client a leading software and services provider seeks to recruit a dynamic man manager with a proven track record in software ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
About Eversheds Eversheds is not your average law firm and were not looking for average people. We do things differently : in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. Thats how weve become one of the largest law firms in the world and ...11/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Title: Contract Manager Start date: ASAP Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 p/a + Package Location: Birmingham Contract Manager required by one of the UK's leading FM service providers. I am recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading FM providers to ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.