A Business Development / Customer Care Manager is required to join a Leading Food manufacturing company. You will cover the following areas: East Lancashire, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Yorkshire border down to Rochdale. Overall Purpose of the Job: - ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Lancashire in Accrington1 - 10 of 61 vacancies
NW-Accrington, A Business Development / Customer Care Manager is required to join a Leading Food manufacturing company. You will cover the following areas: East Lancashire, Blackburn, Clitheroe, Yorkshire border down to Rochdale. Overall Purpose of ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
An experienced RGN is required for a Nursing Home in Accrington in Lancashire to ensure the home provides and maintains the highest levels of care and service in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Electrical Engineer Manufacturing, Production and Assembly HIGH VOLTAGE EQUIPMENT Lancashire Circa £21k My client is a leader in electrical product manufacturing. Part of an international group they have gone from strength to strength over the last ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Newly Qualified Social Worker Lancashire Currently seeking a Newly Qualified Social Worker to work within a multi disciplinary Intake Team. You will be working as part of a friendly and dynamic team within a local authority in Lancashire. It is ...25/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Introduction Branch Manager Cheshire Building Society Accrington Branch, East Lancashire Basic Salary from A£23,836 to A£30,457 based on experience, plus excellent benefits and uncapped bonus potential, On target bonus A£2,400. Do you measure the ...04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Experienced Machine Shop Manager required for an established Engineering Manufacturer in Accrington, Lancashire. Duties include managing a team of CNC machinists on shift , working within a Precision Engineering workshop environment. Must have ...03/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Service Manager - Nursing £30,000 - £34,000 per annum Accrington, Lancashire This care home is largely a purpose built home which has undergone major development in the last two years with the creation of two new eight bedded specialist ...18/04/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Our global automotive client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Technician to cover for a period of maternity leave at their manufacturing site in East Lancashire. The ideal candidate will have spent some time in a Quality Function, ...08/04/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Customer Service Advisor - AccringtonStarting salary of £17,000 with a performance bonus of £1,500Full-time 40 hours per week.We are looking for people who are brimming with energy and have a successful track record of working within a customer ...28/03/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.