Ward Nurse Permanent Full time position Lancashire £21,176 - £27, 624 per annum (dependant on experience) Great Opportunity! I am currently recruiting for Band 5 Ward Nurses. The client is looking for highly motivated, committed and experienced ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Lancashire Available1 - 10 of 6677 vacancies
Due to consistent growth an excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated, commercially aware candidate to further develop their career with a world leading multidisciplinary consultancy with extensive experience in environmental acoustics. ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
RMN- Permanent Full time Position- Starting ASAP- Excellent Benefits!Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: up to £23,000 per annum Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is proud to work with one of largest healthcare providers in the UK. They are rated one ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Ward Nurse - Permanent Full time position- Lancashire- £21,176 - £27, 624 per annum (dependant on experience)- Great Opportunity! I am currently recruiting for Band 5 Ward Nurses. The client is looking for highly motivated, committed and ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Due to consistent growth an excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated, commercially aware candidate to further develop their career with a world leading multidisciplinary consultancy with extensive experience in environmental acoustics. ...15/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
NW-Lancashire, QA Technologist Lancashire c.£20k Excellent opportunity to join a leading food manufacturer as a QA Technologist working a permanent Sunday to Thursday night shift. Reporting to the Factory Technical Manager, the purpose of the role ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
NW-Lancashire, A market leading business in Lancashire is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a 6 month interim basis. The business is fast paced with a unique work environment which encourages growth and rewards success, a direct ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
NW-Lancashire, Job Title: Technical Services/Contracts Manager (Electrical) Location: Lancashire Salary: £35-40k plus Car & Benefits The Role: The Technical Services/Contracts Manager (Electrical) will involve being head of department for both the ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Lancashire, Bi-Lingual French Administrator - City Centre - £18k My client based in Manchester if looking for a French Speaking Administrator. This role requires the administrator to be fluent in French and English as well as being a confident ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
LOCATION: Rochdale , Heywood , Middleton Manchester , Bury , Oldham JOB TITLE: Care & Support Worker SALARY & BENEFITS : £6.40 per Hour + 20p mileage rates, 28 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time), Pension WORKING HOURS: Full or part time ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
- lancashire accrington
- lancashire actuators
- lancashire archant
- lancashire archant warrington
- lancashire areas
- lancashire automotive
- lancashire availa
- lancashire basic manchester
- lancashire benefits
- lancashire benefits manchester
- lancashire birmingham
- lancashire blackburn
- lancashire blackpool
- lancashire bolton
Job search tips
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.