Job Description : Performance Tester, Performance Test Analyst, Team Leader, Test Lead, Software Tester, Test Manager, Java, .Net, XML, RPG, ISEB, Manchester, Altrincham, Sale, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington, Merseyside, Liverpool, Lancashire. We ...08/05/2013 in theitjobboard.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Lancashire Benefits in Manchester1 - 10 of 216 vacancies
Senior Town Planner - £30k-£35k + Benefits Manchester My client requires a Senior Town Planner with vast experience within planning to join their team in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner to progress their ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Town Planner - £20k-£28k + Benefits Manchester My client requires an experienced Town Planner to join their successful team in Manchester due to a growing workload. With projects throughout the North West and nationwide, this fantastic opportunity ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Supply Chain Planning Manager 45,000 to 50,000 plus Car Allowance & Benefits Lancashire An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for an established bakery in Lancashire as a Supply Chain Planning Manager. The successful applicant must have ...09/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Infrastructure Solutions - Team Manager Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + bonus + car allowance + benefits Location: Manchester City Centre If you are an experienced Infrastructure Solutions Team Manager, who thrives in a high-pressure environment ...12/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
PHP Developer Salary: £21k - £26k depending on experience, plus company profit share programme, free parking and other benefits. Media City based Digital Agency with great client list and booming workload need PHP developers. Join a highly skilled ...07/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
LOCATION: Rochdale , Heywood , Middleton Manchester , Bury , Oldham JOB TITLE: Care & Support Worker SALARY & BENEFITS : £6.40 per Hour + 20p mileage rates, 28 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time), Pension WORKING HOURS: Full or part time ...13/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
FRENCH SELECTION UK German Speaking Sales Engineer Sales, Sales Representative, Business Development, Cold Calling, Engineering, German, Technical Sales, Account Management, Mechanical Engineering, Field Sales, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Technician with Valid MOT Card required for Main Dealer in Bolton, Lancashire Salary: £18,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Registered General Nurse - Wigan - Day Shifts Time Healthcare is currently looking for an RGN to work in an award winning Nursing Home in Wigan, Lancashire. Candidates must have previous nursing experience, ideally working with the elderly. This ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.