The Materials Characterization R&D Director establishes Research and Development to assure that the Materials Characterization business maintains a profitable product portfolio. This is continuously developed by a vital product pipeline which ...09/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Marketing Account in Beaconsfield1 - 8 of 8 vacancies
My Client based in Beaconsfield is looking for an experienced Marketing and design consultant. The position could be on a temporary to permanent basis (4 weeks maximum temping) or on a permanent basis dependant on the candidates experience. The main ...20/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
My Client based in Beaconsfield is looking for an experienced Marketing and design consultant The position could be on a temporary to permanent basis (4 weeks maximum temping) or on a permanent basis dependant on the candidate s experience The main ...20/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Southern-Beaconsfield, We are looking for a Junior Account Handler for a small but rapidly expanding marketing agency based just outside of Beaconsfield. You will be working in a busy vibrant office You will need to be confident and articulate as ...18/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
My client is a specialist IT marketing agency in South Buckinghamshire and they are looking for a senior account manager to work on a global IT account. As senior account manager you will be expected to manage all client caigns on brief, on time and ...04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Our client is a leading provider of marketing solutions to the technology sector. They are looking for an account manager to manage demand generation, digital marketing and sales resourcing caigns for a number of global vendors. Responsibilities You ...04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
This is a permanent position working within a growing organisation in the Thames Valley. The position of Account Manager requires someone who has a knowledge and experience of inspiring and managing client audiences, teamed with a knowledge of ...06/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Business Development Manager Sales Manager/ Account manager Beaconsfield Buckinghamshire Excellent remuneration and commission ratesFantastic career opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join this established successful creative ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.