Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Sales Executive required in Northampton. Salary: £13,500 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Executive required in Northampton. ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Jobs in Northampton1 - 10 of 6656 vacancies
Do you have proven customer service and top notch admin skills? Our client is a major financial services company and is now looking to recruit a number of suitably qualified people to join their busy lending department and assist with processing ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
An established client of Morgan Hunt seeks a Housing Officer to join one of their offices based in the Northampton. You will be an integral part of the team who will ensure the delivery of a first class Housing Service to its residents. ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Your tasks: - Creating schedules - Supervising other staff members - Developing maps - Coordinating with clients - Writing reports15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan - Oversee Medicaid- and Medicare-related paperwork and recordkeeping in hospitals - Organize support groups or counsel ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Sell makeup to clients - Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics - Advise clients about colors and types of makeup and instruct them in makeup application techniques - Collaborate with plastic surgeons ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Correct minor film mask defects with litho tape or opaquing fluid - Maintain, adjust, and clean equipment, and perform minor repairs - Examine finished plates to detect flaws, verify conformity with master plates, and measure dot sizes ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered - Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services or the ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Clear jams, and remove defective or substandard materials or products - Pour, scoop, or dump specified ingredients, metal assemblies, or mixtures into sections of machine prior to starting machines - Ignite burners to preheat products, ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Perform administrative duties, such as authorizing leaves or processing time sheets - Schedule work for crews, depending on work priorities, crew or equipment availability, or weather conditions - Review contracts or work assignments ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.