Senior SQL Reports Developer, Reports Developer, SQL Reporting, Database, SQL, ASP.NET, C#, East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Nottinghamshire Benefits1 - 10 of 1203 vacancies
RMN- Permanent Full time- Starting ASAP- Excellent Package!Location: Annesley, NottinghamshireSalary: Starting at 25k- negotiable depending on experience Time Recruitment Solutions is currently recruiting for a large mental health organisation which ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of complex community care packages. As an employment agency we are continually looking for Children's Nurses (RSCNs) to work within complex care packages in the community ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Service Engineer Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire area £25,000 + Overtime + Optional Call Outs (with increased OTE) + other benefits Are you a Service Engineer with experience of maintaining forklift trucks, looking to join an award winning company ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Service Engineer Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire area 25,000 + Overtime + Optional Call Outs (with increased OTE) + other benefits Are you a Service Engineer with experience of maintaining forklift trucks, looking to join an award winning company ...13/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Mediplacements are looking for a Band 6 Speech Therapist who is looking to work in the Nottinghamshire region. The role: we are looking for a Band 6 Dysphagia Trained SLT to work full time between Mansfield and Nottingham until end of May. Acute ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Care Trainer - Home Care Location: North Nottinghamshire Salary:£25000 to £26000 The Role: My client is a large and growing home care provider within the UK, they are currently looking for a Trainer to join the team based in Nottinghamshire area, ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Build & Deployments Engineer, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, NoOps, Automation, Building, Testing & Deployment, Build and Release Environment, East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Nottingham. As a Build & Deployments Engineer youll ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Director of Development Trent College, Nottingham Excellent salary and benefits – flexibility on location Trent College is a happy and flourishing co-educational, independent day and boarding school. Founded in 1866, it is a school with a rich ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
C# Developer, MVC, SQL Server, ASP.NET, jQuery, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Applications Developer, East Midlands, Nottingham. Expanding the development team to accelerate the delivery of software to customers we are looking for an ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
- nottinghamshire arnold
- nottinghamshire assistant
- nottinghamshire babysitter
- nottinghamshire birmingham
- nottinghamshire car nottingham
- nottinghamshire care
- nottinghamshire competitive nottingham
- nottinghamshire council
- nottinghamshire county
- nottinghamshire css
- nottinghamshire dep
- nottinghamshire dep nottingham
- nottinghamshire derbyshire
- nottinghamshire derbyshire nottingham
- nottinghamshire desktop
Job search tips
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.