Are you an experienced Administrator? - Are you available immediately and keen to secure some temporary work? - Do you drive AND have your own transport? If the answer is YES to all of the above we want to hear from you! We are the busiest ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Office1 - 10 of 173518 vacancies
Oxford Street Office Angels are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a leading leisure organisation in a brand new role for their flagship office. This is an opportunity to join an amazing international organisation and be the Office ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
PA/ OFFICE MANAGER SALARY: £24,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience. LOCATION: Doncaster (North) We are looking for an experienced Office Manager and Executive Assistant to work for our client, a specialist manufacturer and sales company based in ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Front Office Administrator for a recognised Pharmaceuticals company, our client is looking for a resourceful administrator on a permanent basis. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Office Manager Avonmouth £20,000 - £25,000 Aztec West Office Angels Bristol are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading waste management company based in Avonmouth. My client is currently looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Experienced Finance Office Manager with solid finance skills (bookkeeping, working on budgets, reconciliations etc) is needed to manage all office, administrative and finance functions of a property firm's office in Brighton. In addition to being ...14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
London-City of London, Windows 7/ Office 10 Rollout Engineer/ Migration Engineer/ SC Cleared My client, a prestigious venue based in central London, is looking for 3 Windows 7 Rollout Engineers to join the team on a weekly rolling contract. The ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
London-City of London, An urgent contract position has become available for an experience IT Trainer to join an international law firm based in the City. This role involves delivering training on Windows 7 and Office 2010 to users. The successful ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
London-London, Project Manager with demonstrable experience delivering high value workstreams into complex front office trading environments. Ideally you will have specific skills across energy trading system implementation (such as Endur, ETRM, ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Experienced Financial Controller ( would suit part qualified ) / Office manager required by manufacturing client located in the Renfrew area. Position will involve producing invoices, maintaining sales / purchase ledgers, producing timely and ...14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
- office aap
- office aberdeenshire
- office abingdon
- office academic
- office academic edinburgh
- office access
- office accident
- office account
- office account bradford
- office account cramlington
- office account leicester
- office account liverpool
- office account london
- office account manchester
- office account milton keynes
Job search tips
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.