Administrative Resourcer required to help and support the running of a large automotive contract based in Cowley, Oxfordshire. The role is predominately branch based but it may require some site presence so a full UK driving license is required. You ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Oxfordshire in Abingdon1 - 10 of 250 vacancies
QC Technician / Materials Characterisation / Maternity cover contract / Oxfordshire / Competitive salary Our client is a specialist materials company based in Oxfordshire. They are looking to recruit an experienced QC technician with a passion and ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
HC-Abingdon, QC Technician / Materials Characterisation / Maternity cover contract / Oxfordshire / Competitive salary Our client is a specialist materials company based in Oxfordshire. They are looking to recruit an experienced QC technician with ...07/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
HC-Abingdon, Contact Centre Manager Sovereign Housing Association At Sovereign our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We currently have an immediate opportunity for a customer focused professional who shares our values to lead our ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Antal international is currently hiring for a systems administrator with excellent systems administration skills. The company is a global manufacturer of packing solutions for a wide range of markets and they offer excellent career opportunities, ...31/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Store Manager HighEnd Luxury Fashion Oxfordshire Up to 35k plus commission The Company A brand that has been providing iconic luxury clothing for decades They create fashion of the highest quality and will continue to do so for years to come A ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Deputy Manager Abingdon, Oxfordshire We are looking for a highly skilled and committed individual who can demonstrate a passion for excellent food and service in a residential location near Abingdon. Working as second in command to the Chef Manager ...18/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Do you have a passion for travel and a flair for marketing? Are you looking to establish a career in marketing within a leading travel company? Do you have an eye for attention to detail with the enthusiasm to learn and develop your career? If yes, ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
HEAD CHEF WANTED SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE GASTRO 3035K BASIC FREE LIVE IN We are currently looking to recruit a confident Head Chef to take over the kitchen operation at this amazing little gastro pub operation in a village location near Abingdon in ...03/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Asbestos Surveyor lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Oxfordshire (Oxford Banbury Swindon Reading Aylesbury) lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; A leading asbestos management consultancy is looking for an asbestos consultant who can be located in ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?