A leading service provider has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their organisation and look after one of their Key Client sites. Oxfordshire based role, paying a salary of £30,000 Per Annum plus company car. Our ... (more)13/05/2013 in totaljobs.com
Jobs for Oxfordshire Accounthandling
Head of Sales Oxfordshire We are currently working with an amazing company based just outside Oxford and are seeking a Head of Sales to oversee the property management team. Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will spearhead ... (more)14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com
Product Manager Oxfordshire- Major US travel brand We are working with an Oxford based company who are part of a major US owned company associated with the holiday & travel industry. Based from their modern offices in Oxfordshire, we are looking to ... (more)14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com
Account Manager My clients are a payroll solutions company providing services in the contracting industry Based in their offices in Colchester, Essex, they are looking for a Trainee Account Manager to assume the responsibility for a portfolio of ... (more)26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com
C Developer C, ASPNet, SQL and WCF Up to 33K My client, a dynamic and forward thinking company has an opening for a C Developer to join their busy Manchester office The successful company are market leaders in the services they provide and have ... (more)09/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Our Client is seeking and experienced Account Manager to join their staff This is a permanent role based in Tadworth and is paying 2428k which includes commission and bonus elements Hours of work are 830am 500pm Main duties: To encourage repeat ... (more)09/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.