Simply Education require Physical Education Teachers to take up teaching posts across Oxfordshire. It will open up the opportunity to sample what it is like to teach in a variety of learning environments and could lead to a permanent position. An ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Oxfordshire Allowance1 - 10 of 498 vacancies
A school local to the city centre of Oxford that has been rated outstanding are now seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed teacher of Science; a Physical Scientist would be preferred but other Science specialisms may be considered ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of complex community care packages. As an employment agency we are continually looking for Children's Nurses (RSCNs) to work within complex care packages in the community ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
A school local to the city centre of Oxford that has been rated outstanding are now seeking an experienced Humanities Teacher with the ability to teach all 3 subjects in order from Geography, RS to History. This is a permanent role and will commence ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
An exciting opportunity for a SQL DBA to work for one of the UK's Top IT Employers and develop skills across all aspects of SQL in a fast-growing environment. RM Education is the leading supplier of ICT to the Education Sector with over 2000 staff. ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Our client is an international Science & Innovation provider and they currently have a vacancy for a Mechanical Design Engineer at their research centre based in Oxfordshire. In this role you will be responsible for the design and procurement of ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Our client is an international Science & Innovation provider and they currently have vacancies for Electrical Design Engineers at their research centre based in Oxfordshire. You will have a Degree, HND or HNC in an appropriate Electrical Engineering ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Time Healthcare are currently selecting for an RGN Deputy Manager to work in a Luxurious Care home located in the magnificent Oxfordshire countryside. This prestigious Edwardian House is set in 6 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland. ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Dynamics AX T&L Consultant, Hampshire, C60K, Home Based I currently have an urgent requirement for a Dynamics AX/AXAPTA Trade & Logistics Consultant for a Leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Hampshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to ...13/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Job Description: Inspired Selections - Optometrist - Oxfordshire - Full time optometrist required to test between Two practices within a few miles of each other, 25 minute testing, good support staff, excellent salary package including car ...03/04/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
- oxfordshire abingdon
- oxfordshire accounthandling
- oxfordshire aerospace
- oxfordshire agent
- oxfordshire areas
- oxfordshire automotive
- oxfordshire aylesbury
- oxfordshire bampton
- oxfordshire banbury
- oxfordshire basic
- oxfordshire basic banbury
- oxfordshire beat
- oxfordshire bedfordshire
- oxfordshire bedfordshire milton keynes
Job search tips
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.