Deputy Home Manager, RN Elderly Dementia Nursing, South Oxfordshire Excellent Salary and Benefits Deputy Home Manager required for a modern purpose built nursing home in South Oxfordshire. We are delighted to represent our client a leading NPO care ...28/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Oxfordshire Benefits in Didcot1 - 10 of 41 vacancies
A leading retailer is now looking for several Warehouse Managers for their 350,000 sqaure foot warehouse The ideal candidates must be of a graduate calibre and have at least 3 years experience gained within a FMCG background Must be to effectively ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
The Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH), Didcot The Research Complex at Harwell is an RCUK project, a joint initiative of the research councils and Diamond Light Source to provide new stateoftheart multidisciplinary research laboratories Opened in ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
The Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH), Didcot The Research Complex at Harwell is an RCUK project, a joint initiative of the research councils and Diamond Light Source to provide new state of the art multidisciplinary research laboratories. Opened ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job Title: Networks and Linux Consultant Cisco, VPN, Redhat, Unix Admin Skills: Network Consultant, Linux Administration, Cisco switches, trunking and interconnections, IPSEC VPNs, Cisco ASA/PIX firewalls, TCP/IP, Redhat / Redhat enterprise Linux ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
NET Developer C, NET, SQL Server Permanent, ideally Oxfordshire or Homebased, GBP3540k excellent benefits 2 positions A leading software vendor in the Oxfordshire area seek NET developers to take an important role in the development and ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
NET Developer C, NET, SQL Server Permanent, ideally Oxfordshire or Homebased, GBP3540k excellent benefits 2 positions A leading software vendor in the Oxfordshire area seek NET developers to take an important role in the development and ...25/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Java Developer Wallingford, Oxfordshire, up to 35,000 Benefits Austin Fraser has an excellent opportunity that has arisen for a developer to join a company at the forefront of their business and work with 3 well established development teams This a ...22/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic (Early / Lates) Permanent Didcot £13 -£14 p/hr + Benefits. My client is currently seeking an experienced HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic (Heavy Vehicles) to join them at their HGV depot near Didcot in Oxfordshire. You ...03/04/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Sales Team Leader/Estate Agent Branch Manager/Regional New Homes A Sales Team Leader/Estate Agent Branch Manager/Regional New Homes is required for this popular local company, being based in their sales hub you will aim to manage all aspects of the ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.