HC-Eynsham, Welding Technician - 6 month FTC Job ID: 130057 Job Family: Manufacturing Organisation: Healthcare Sector Job Status: Full time only Job title: Welding Technician – 6 month FTC Location: Eynsham, Oxfordshire Salary: £23K salary + 30% ...06/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Oxfordshire Benefits in Eynsham1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
Job search tips
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.