My Client has a world class reputation built on an ability to deliver safe, reliable and intelligent solutions to some of the worlds largest multi-national companies, across a range of sectors. They have a requirement for an experienced Rope Access ...13/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Jobs for Project Access1 - 10 of 10903 vacancies
NW-Cheshire, Brief Outline: Due to an internal promotion my client is looking for a branch manager To manage the location and regional project delivery, ensuring monthly and annual business goals and objectives for the business unit are met or ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Large, multi-disciplined contractor has an urgent requirement for a freelance Project Planner with immediate availability. The successful candidate will work on site in Maidenhead with intermittent travel to the Derby office. As a base the Project ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Large, multi-disciplined contractor has an urgent requirement for a freelance Project Planner with immediate availability. The successful candidate will work on site in Maidenhead with intermittent travel to the Derby office. As a base the Project ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Data Access Manager - Financial Services - up to £55k+ benefitsOur huge global client is looking to add a new function to the business and looking for an Access Manager to help run & develop the function from scratch. This is a great opportunity ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Consultant : EU Pricing and Market Access : Leading Consultancy Salary: GBP50,000 :GBP 60,000 Location: London Reference: AT/ 65946/05 Consultant (Senior) European Pricing and Market Access : Leading Consultancy: London, UK Are you looking to take ...12/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Thales is seeking experienced Project Planners to join its Land and Air Systems division based in Basingstoke. The Project Planner will ensure that information used in decision making reflects the most up to date status of the projects they support. ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Junior Database Developer (Oracle/ SQL/ Microsoft Excel/ Access/ PL/SQL) An established, growing company are recruiting a graduate database developer, ideally with some prior knowledge of any database (Oracle or SQL) or some basic data knowledge, or ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client is an international consultancy company who are investing heavily to expand their market access division. If you want to work in a organisation where you will feel part of a growing team and will have excellent opportunities to grow ...12/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Project Server Administrator - PMO - 1 year maternity cover Market leading software house is looking for a Project Management Officer (PMO) to achieve consistent, quality approach within all projects. The role is a key position within the project ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.